As far as I understand, this site pays. Of course winning TESLA is not true. But at the same time, I already saw in several places that the site pays and people have already withdrawn funds at 50 – 2500 DOGE.
I looked at the site history, whois and other parameters:
1. The site uses an open type of entry (you enter only the address). This is both bad and good at the same time:
– The bad news is that anyone who knows the address of your wallet can enter there and do something (For example, buy tickets for the entire profit and open them).
– The good news is that you can withdraw funds from this site only to your wallet.
Having entered my wallet number – I found out that someone had already registered it. Most likely they took from my screenshots over the past 2 years. Therefore, I created a new wallet, which no one knows, and if I make screenshots, like everyone else, I will gloss over the number.
2. The site has a domain in the .com domain zone, which is strictly regulated. If the site is still not blocked by ICANN, then the site has been verified.
3. I saw that people wrote about instant payouts – this is a good signal. This means that the processing is not manual, but automatic.
My conclusions: Of course, this site will one day become a scam, BUT, now there is the potential to make money on it. I will try to add ~ 10,000 DOGE to begin with, and then we’ll see.