Whenever I install TWRP, it gets replaced by stock recovery.
It doesn’t boot to recovery at all the first time.
But it shows a message :
your device is unlocked and cannot be trusted
rebooting in 5 seconds
If I even managed to boot into recovery, it’s the stock one that’s there
* I don’t boot directly to the system.
* I use Reboot Manager app to boot into fastboot, recovery.
* same results with buttons, but I prefer the app for ease of use (power button is bad).
- Bootloader : unlocked (w/ adb)
- Root : Magisk (w/ magisk manager)
- Model : Infinix zero 4 plus x602
Steps I tried :
1- using adb
> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img > fastboot reboot recovery //OR > fastboot boot recovery.img
2- SP flash tool
same results as before
3- TWRP app
app crashes and doesn’t work
what should I do to install twrp recovery?