I’m trying to add one of the samples sharepoint extensions into my ArcGis map. When I try to do that it returns the following error:
Failed to add Extension Pack from the specified address. Ensure Extension Pack is valid and does not already exist.
Samples—ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint | ArcGIS
When I check the browser’s console I see the following error:
ERROR: 403 URL: https://la.arcgis.com/proxy?[FILEURL]/manifest.json.txt
I made the APP, API and everything as open as possible to find out where is the block, even anonymous usage. No success so far.
- I can confirm that I can access the manifest.json.txt through the URL
- Arcgis app is registered and I can see redirect URLs from my sharepoint
- ArcGis is authenticated successfully thought the App configuration button
- ArcGis map is working with the default configuration connected to a sharepoint list
- There are plenty of credits available in the organization account
What can I do to solve the issue and add a custom extension?
Why this error is happening?