Adobe Captivate 2019 v220.127.116.113 Multilingual
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 2.04 GB
Unlock the future of smart eLearning design. Conquer new learning landscapes with a smart authoring tool that lets you create all kinds of fully-responsive eLearning content. Effortlessly design immersive learning experiences with VR and 360° media assets. Amplify video-based learning by easily adding interactivity to your videos. Virtual Reality: head-turning learning
Introducing 360° media support in the 2019 release of Adobe Captivate to help you deliver immersive learning experiences in VR that allow learners to navigate near real-life situations in a risk-free environment. Use VR to deliver experiences such as virtual tours, safety drills, product walk-throughs, first responder situations and more.
Interactive videos: play to learn
Record your webcam and computer screen or bring in YouTube videos, add questions and interactive elements and publish to HTML5. Save time, money and effort while you create or curate video learning modules for increased learner retention.
Responsive eLearning: learning that moves for learners who move
Use the newly enhanced Fluid Boxes to automatically author fully responsive eLearning content that works across all devices and browsers. Also, convert legacy desktop courses to mobile learning with a few clicks.
PowerPoint to mobile learning: from drab to fab
Easily convert your PowerPoint slides to interactive eLearning without any programming. Choose from 75,000+ free eLearning assets, characters, themes, quizzes and more, to deliver learning content that works on every device.
Advanced eLearning: power when you need it
Create everything from best-in-class simulations to complex branching scenarios and configurable conditional logic. Write your own scripts to effectively control learning outcomes.
Issues fixed in this update
– Captivate VR content now plays on Chrome 79 or later.
– With the Chrome 80 update, tracking xAPI-enabled content may not get reported to an LMS.
– When adding slide notes, Closed Captions, or Text To Speech to a Captivate project and trying to export as XML, the text do not display as expected in the XML.
– In non-English locales, on Advanced Actions, the action Jump to Bookmark is not translated. Also, the action Jump to Bookmark changes to Continue after saving the action.
– The Asset Panel does not display any asset when Captivate is behind a firewall.
– Unable to add a Vimeo video in Captivate.
– An action that is set to open the URL in a new window does not work as expected in the Captivate Prime App in iOS.
– When inserting scenarios or characters from the Asset Panel, Captivate behaves unexpectedly.
– On slide re-visits, in a Text Entry Box, the text does not retain in responsive projects.
– The branching view does not update the slide order with a mixed flow from slides.
– 2 GHz or faster Intel processor
– Windows operating systems – Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– Windows 64-bit operating system is supported.
– 8 GB RAM
– 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
– Adobe Flash Player 10 (or more) for viewing multimedia content
– 1024×768 display (1280×1024 recommended) with WebGL compatible Graphics Cards
Adobe Captivate is available in the following languages:
– Portuguese (Brazilian)