I was trying to make a game for the Oculus Quest 1 with Unity and Oculus plugin.
Until yesterday, everything was working fine but now, when I click on “OVR build APK and run” (as I always did), after the build is finished, Unity is stuck on “Installing APK”.
- restarting Unity, the Oculus and the Computer;
- run everything as administrator;
- soft-resetting the oculus;
- using “Build and Run” instead of “OVR build APK and run”
- using only “Build” and installing the app with Sidequest (but got stuck on “Checking APK against blacklist”);
- using two other computer;
adb install -r app.apk(but got stuck on
Performing streamed install...“)
- removing the app from the oculus before reinstalling.
- trying to compile an older version of the project.
The logcat wasn’t helpful.
Unity version: 2020.3.12f1 personal
Sidequest version: 0.10.21
Oculus XR plugin version: 1.9.1
OpenXR plugin version: 1.2.3
The oculus was last updated a few days ago, but it was working even after the update.