File Size: 3.55 MB
Search multiple documents with queries as with Google and replace entire paragraphs of text!, Advanced Find and Replace allows you to search local documents with queries like in Google and replace entire paragraphs of text. You may specify a mask to search files with different extensions and then make aquery like in Google.
Furthermore, you may insert, replace and remove entire fragments of text consisting of more than on line in multiple files.
This utility also offers a lot of additional functionalities, for instance, using of Perl-style regular expressions, command line parameters, save results in XML, conversion of Perl scripts before porting to Unix platforms and much more.
Search files with smart queries as with Google or Bing.
Replace simple or multiline text in multiple files.
Complete search and replace in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
With batch replace operation you can easily replace or update hundreds of different links in several files.
Preview found text as with Google.
Possibility to replace in file names: it can be used as full-featured file renamer.
Possibility to rename or delete folders.
Use Perl-style regular expressions for replacements of any complexity.
Saves results in XML and other formats.
Works with command line parameters.
Extremely fast, easy to use and excellent documentation is included.
It is a great time-saver for programmers and Webmasters
It works on Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/8/10
* Feature: Support of MS Office 2016.
* Feature: Experimental support of MS Office 2019.
* Improvement: Improved support of MS Office 2013.
* Feature: when using AFR with command line parameters it’s now
possible to produce several result files of different formats at
once. You should use comma as separator in -result and -format
parameters. For example:
-result “C:testresult.xml,C:testresult.htm” -format:xml,html
* Feature: on main window – for Size field added “G Bytes”.
* Improvement: Improved Windows 10 compatibility.
* Improvement: Improved user interface on High-DPI screens.
* Bug fixed: Find in MS Office files option was not saved correctly.
* Bug fixed: The program could freeze when Search For text was empty
on Batch Replace.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare