Languages: English, German | File size: 381.2 MB
The new SOUND FORGE audio cleaning lab is a specialized tool for easy digitization, cleaning and restoration of audio. The software offers a range of selected presets and convenient 1-click solutions designed specifically for this application. Audio Cleaning Lab, along with a number of other features, is a digital "Swiss Army Knife" that should be part of every PC. SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab replaces the MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab range. Discover the new generation of software with 64-bit performance and more.
- NEW! Powerful 64-bit technology
- NEW! VST3 interface for seamless integration of external plug-ins
- NEW! 8 audio tracks provide plenty of space for audio montages
- Spectral display: Detecting and removing noises
- Audio and video converter for all common formats
- Professional tools for accurate audio editing
- Over 360 presets for optimization
- High quality plug-ins from manufacturers like iZotope
Transfer analog recordings to your PC in no time.
Cleaning & Restoration
Various presets and wizards support your workflow.
The clear interface enables an intuitive workflow.
Record audio media
With just a few clicks you can record single songs or entire albums from cassettes and records or language for studio-quality podcasts (up to 96 kHz / 24-bit resolution).
Transfer your albums, singles and EPs to your computer in no time. Title information and CD covers are automatically retrieved online for original CDs.
Import for Videoton
Import video files even faster than before and start editing the audio immediately. The new algorithm makes the whole process even more efficient.
Spectral cleaning: Sound is made visible
The spectral display allows a clear visualization of the different frequencies of an audio track. This allows the detection and elimination of noise at the visual level.
The automatic cleaning feature automatically analyzes your footage and gives recommendations for optimizing the audio. You can change projects manually at any time.
Almost automatically: assistants
Various automation systems recommend suitable sound properties and cleaning solutions – completely automatically.
With over 360 presets you are fully equipped for every step of your project.
Improve your knowledge continuously:
The Infobox The infobox offers instructions, tips and tricks for all program areas. That makes the operation self-explanatory.
Intelligent search function
Find the right template, help text and effects with a single keyword.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: on board
- Hard disk space: 1 GB for program installation
- Sound card: on board
- Optical drive: DVD drive Optional: CD / DVD writer
- Program languages: English, German