Richardson Software RazorSQL 8.2.1 (Win / Mac) | 115/76 Mb
RazorSQL is a universal database query tool, SQL editor and database navigator. It contains a relational database engine that does not require any configuration. RazorSQL's core capabilities include visual tools for creating, editing, writing, modifying, deleting, and viewing spreadsheets. Tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for displaying database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL / SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, Java, XML and many other programming languages.
Advanced connection functions:
• Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and Sybase SQL Anywhere. Can also connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only), such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
• MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server PHP bridges to connect to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases through PHP. Enables remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases / PHP-enabled web servers
• An MS SQL Server ASP bridge to connect to SQL Server databases through ASP. Enables remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP-enabled Web servers
• A RazorSQL JDBC bridge for connecting to databases through a JEE / J2EE application server or servlet container
Database and SQL tools:
• Create, modify and delete tables and views
• Creating and deleting indexes and sequences
• Create and delete stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
• Create and delete databases and users
• Edit table tool
• Edit stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
• Describe tables and views
• Create a DDL tool to generate table, view, and index DDLs.
• View the contents of tables and views
• View the contents of stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
• SQL Query Builder for selecting, inserting, updating, and deleting statements
• Export data to text, HTML, XML, Excel, as separators, or as insert statements
• Import data from separate files, Excel files, or fixed-width files into spreadsheets
• Execute stored procedures
• * SQL declaration tool
• SQL Query Scheduler
• Compare tabular data or query results
• File comparison tool
• Zip utility for viewing / extracting zip and jar files
• File system browser
• Database metadata viewer (functions, types, etc.)
• Command-line interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
• Auto completion for tables and columns
• Automatic column search
• Automatic table search
• SQL formatter
• Support for parameterized queries
• Run, execute, and run all functions
• Multi-tabular display of query results
• Sortable query results
• Filterable query results
• Searchable query results
• SQL history for all queries and query logging per connection
• Automatic function search for all supported programming languages and automatic method search for Java and JSP
• Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for the clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor
• File tools such as Head, Tail, Get Section, Find / Regex Search, Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, Size, and Get Information.
• Important Ahead feature for custom text padding with one click
• Find in regular expressions, find / replace, find / replace in files
• Bracket Matching, Tag Matching and Goto Line commands
• Print support for editor content and query results
• Support for dozens of file encodings
• Integrated and custom user templates
• Connection is retained
• Plugin API (users can add custom functions to RazorSQL)
• A tree structure for navigating database objects
• Use database-specific system queries or user-supplied database navigation queries provided by RazorSQL, or navigate through the database structures using the default settings for the JDBC / ODBC driver.
• View content with one click for tables, views, and more.
• Column information such as column name, key, data type, nullable information, and so on.
• * Displays information about objects, such as: For example, procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, and so on.
• Create DDL with one click for tables, views, and indexes.
• Search tables and view data.
• Create SQL queries in one click Select, insert, update, and delete queries.
• Does not require an end user configuration
• Immediately connect to a robust database
• Uses the powerful HSQLDB database engine
Download from Rapidgator