File size: 745 MB
V-Ray Next for Rhino is much more than a smart all-rounder that lets you create beautiful images of your designs. It's also a full suite of tools that help you reach Rhinoceros more than ever. With V-Ray Next it's easier to manage everything in your scene – even the crazy ones. Overall, it's 50% faster, with the GPU rendering 2x as fast and 7x faster with the Adaptive Dome Light 2x. Rhino's V-Ray Next is only compatible with Rhino 5 and 6 on Windows.
In case you do not want to get any further
Outstanding Grasshopper support: With V-Ray Next, you can do more in Grasshopper than ever before and take advantage of its powerful features. Render your parametric designs directly without having to "bake" or export. Animate Grasshopper definitions as well as cameras and sun and measure real lighting levels – all in Grasshopper.
– Adaptive dome: Render faster, cleaner and more accurate image-based light that's up to 7x faster. The new Adaptive Dome luminaire eliminates the need to install indoor portals.
– Powerful asset management: With the new asset management system you keep track of everything in your scene and optimize your entire workflow. Now you can quickly and easily preview and manage light sources, materials, textures, and more from a single location.
– Simplified rendering controls: V-Ray Next for Rhino includes a redesigned interface that is more intuitive and user-friendly. From the new camera layout to the simplified rendering controls, you'll spend less time navigating and more time designing.
-Material Metallicity: The V-Ray material provides native support for metallic reflections (metallicity) for better compatibility with PBR materials from applications such as Substance Designer.
-Automatic exposure and white balance: capture the perfect exposure every time. The new Auto Exposure and Auto White Balance controls make rendering as easy as point and shoot.
– Optimized Materials: V-Ray materials have been optimized for faster rendering speeds, improved GPU rendering, and Chaos Cloud compatibility
Licensing and Backward Compatibility: With the upgrade to V-Ray Next for Rhino, customers can use either V-Ray Next for Rhino or V-Ray 3 for Rhino. V-Ray 3 for Rhino Workstation licenses work with V-Ray Next Render Node licenses. V-Ray Next for Rhino only works with V-Ray Next Render Node licenses (Perpetual and Rentals). With the launch of V-Ray Next for Rhino, support for V-Ray 1.5 and 2.0 will be discontinued for Rhino.
Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
CPU: Intel® Pentium® IV or compatible processor with SSE3 support.
RAM: 4 GB RAM and at least 4 GB swap – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
Rhino 5: Rhino 5.14 or higher
V-Ray Next Build 4.10.02
– Allow dragging .vrmesh and .vrscene files in the Rhino viewport
– Add the installer for the Chaos Cloud client app to the V-Ray installer for Rhino
-Inaccurate setting of the current frame by clicking on the animation timeline
Account for duplicating file output suffixes when batch rendering a sequence of .vrscene frames
-Save only the settings of the VFB history in the FBS file.
-The visibility of layers does not affect objects on child levels in interactive rendering
Fix problems caused by the simplified VROPT in 4.00.02
Update the installer of the Chaos Cloud client app to version 1.6.0
Update Rhino SDK to 6.18.19266
– The Update Components option causes problems with the Light component
-V-Ray does not refresh tile changes during interactive rendering
– Changing unassigned materials leads to interactive renderupdates
Changes to the move parameters are not updated during interactive rendering
– Excessive drop-down size in the Object Properties window on high-resolution monitors
– Reset the initialization filter when reopening the project
– Changing custom sunlight during interactive rendering breaks the connection to the sky in the environment
-V-Ray does not respect the disabled tile control of Rhino textures
Object selections in any ortho-projection mode cause a scene update during interactive rendering
– No interactive rendering update when overwriting one Rhino material with another by dragging and dropping
On Win 7 and 8.1, VFB dropdown elements fall behind the main window
Lens effects scratches / dust options are not saved
– Slow loading of a specific proxy in Grasshopper
-Material override can not be applied to the rhino ground plane
-The Open function of the V-Ray Exporter does not work with animation file sequences
-Light Rig Dome produces differences in refraction
The content menu for material from the file node in Grasshopper is not displayed
Proxy viewport meshes are not updated when the snapshot is restored
-V-Ray prevents Rhino from accepting images that are dragged over the viewport
– Presumably Lens Shift will not work anymore if the camera properties are entered manually
-E You create render VRScan materials with watermarks
Crash Recovery Snapshot with hidden V-Ray geometry
-Cash when converting rhino material
Download RapidgatorDownload of Nitroflare
In case you do not want to get any further