Today, the business environment has changed drastically, owing mostly to government policies and political stability. To keep up with the current dynamics, ethical principles and moral-ethical problems must be advanced.
Courses related to business ethics must carefully choose topics that address common issues and improve businesses in terms of ethical practices. Some of the ideas students can explore for Business Ethics research and presentation include:
- The impact of gender discrimination on employees’ performance
- The effects of a company’s environmental practices on consumer trust
- Examine the repercussions of abuse of laborers in the construction industry
- The connection between profit-seeking and product quality
- Misleading advertisements and their impact on consumers’ trust levels
- The importance of trust in modern economics
- How do companies make a difference to global problems?
- Are companies accountable when consumers misuse their products?
- The ways a company can create a healthy and more balanced work environment
- Does workplace diversity play an important role in productivity?