common format residence permit issued by an european economic area (eea)

I am an Egyptian residing in Italy. I have a family residency for five years. I am traveling from Rome to Iceland. Transit in London. I will pass through the border area to change the airport. Will I be allowed to do so?
This is the residence that I own
enter image description here