Community of the Month is a monthly contest where members can vote on whose website or forum most deserves recognition. This contest merges two contests which we have previously held into a single contest, bringing a new take on this classic staple of Forum Promotion.
Typically, forums/sites are submitted from the 1st to the 15th, and voted on between the 16th and the 31st.
- You must have 15 posts on Forum Promotion to submit a site.
- For a site to be accepted, its owner (or an administrator) must be a member of the Forum Promotion community.
- You are allowed to submit as many sites or forums you want per month, so long as you are said owner or administrator of the site or forum.
- All sites submitted must follow FP’s acceptable content policy.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any site submitted to CoTM.
- When a site wins CoTM, it cannot be submitted again for another two months.
- Advertisements: The winning site will be featured on the Community Billboard for one month.
- Sticky: Your Promotion Directory topic will be stickied for one month.
- Free Service: You will receive one free service of your choice on FP.
Submit Your Forum, Blog, or Website
We are currently accepting submissions until 11:59 PM EST on the 15th of July 2021. To submit your community to this contest, please post the following form as a reply to this topic.