Does this design have a name? (Overflow illustration from the web map)

Enter image description here

I've been thinking about developing such a design for a website that I work on. I tried to reverse the image search for similar designs, but I was out of luck.

Is there a specific name for this design? (Where an illustration runs out of the container)