I'm working on a cryptographically based symmetric algorithm. But before that is, I need to create software code for a previously suggested algorithm in Java. The algorithm I need to solve looks like this:
A. encryption process
The proposed encryption algorithm works in the following steps:
- Read the input text.
- Now insert the key in front of the text.
- Find the ASCII code of each text and convert it to binary.
- Find out A complement of the previous binary data.
- Convert binary data and determine the decimal value.
- The decimal value is now divided by 4 and finds the corresponding ASCII code of the result division and sets it as a character with reminder.
- Now merge the result with the rest to get the ciphertext.
- Finally, the cipher got the encrypted text back.
B. Decryption process
The proposed decryption algorithm works in the following steps:
- Read the ciphertext.
- Now divide the two-digit ciphertext into a single digit.
- Multiply the first digit by 4 and add the second digit to the multiplication result.
- Convert the result of the above steps into a binary equivalent.
- Take the one's complement of the binary equivalent of the result.
- Find the decimal value of the previous value obtained by the complement.
< Graphical representation of encryption
For more information, please visit this link. A new and more authentic cryptographic approach to securing short messages
If any of you can cite the solutions of this algorithm. Could be
Java Solutions. If I can know it
Mathematically Solutions then I should be able to make Java implementation my own. Actually, I am a Java expert, but have little knowledge of algorithms.
Please help me if anyone can. So that I can make my own algorithm.