Here are the steps that I have taken:
- Created a content type of "slide" with the following fields
- Created 3 slides with "slide" content type.
- Created a new view named "slideshow" using Views Slideshow (slideshow). The preview correctly displayed the slideshow.
- Added the block "slideshow" in the theme’s block "Featured"
- Configured the block to show only slide content.
- Saved the block.
- Cleared the registry by typing "drush cr". Cleared.
- Clicked Firefox refresh button.
- Clicked the "Home". Only the "Welcome Text .." displayed. No slideshow.
- Rechecked Views Slideshow to ensure that it is correctly displayed.
- Update mariadb.
- Refreshed. Still no slideshow.
Have I missed something?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
M A Sani