I am using :
- Google Drive Desktop (as D:/)
- Github Desktop
- Windows 10 OS
I have :
- A directory called “myNotes” on my Google Drive ( Which is D:/myNotes on Windows Desktop ).
- I have a private Github repository named “myNotes” on my Github.
- Made D:/myNotes into “myNotes” repository.
- Made some changes, which Github detects & I committed it successfully.
How do I commit & push automatically “myNotes” repository from Windows 10, every Sunday, with Date as commit summary?🤔
note: If I don’t turn on the computer on Sunday it should run the next day.