My Gmail account is configured in Thunderbird, all works fine except – the oldest email I can access in Thunderbird from Apr 2021, while my account is almost 20 years old.
- imap.gmail.com on port 993 using SSL/TLS and OAuth2.
- Copies & Folders > Message Archives > “Keep message archives in” is checked, Using “other”: “All Mail on firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Synchronisation & Storage > “Keep messages in all folders for this account on this computer” is checked.
- Disk Space “Synchronise all messages locally regardless of age” is checked. Changing it months or years makes no differences, no additional mails are downloaded
- The local directory at /Users/Me/Library/Thunderbird/2ravxxx.default/ImapMail/imap.gmail.com is around 800MB in size, while the “online” inbox is around 15GB.
How can I get all my emails in to Thunderbird?