hardware – Name for an overhead monitor dashboard

The scenario: A group of technicians use a large, overhead monitor to view their workflow around products to pick, combine, and pack. The monitor displays a dashboard with a list of orders and order statuses on it. This helps the technicians understand cutoff times, upcoming tasks, and so on.

Is there a better term for this device than “overhead dashboard” or “overhead monitor”? Is there anything specific to inventory management?