hong kong – hongkong visa for chinese passport holder living abroad?

Im getting sponsored by a company in HK to work over there. I would like to bring with me my father (60+ years old) who has chinese passport living in italy.

What are the solutions for him to come live with me as long as I work in HK for several years probably since I wont have HongKong permanent residency.