I booked accommodation through booking.com for a stay in London UK June 1 through June 7, 2019 on June 23. I used my credit card. They deducted the full amount on the 25th. After that, I have several times updated my check in request at booking.com. However, the request was expired due to lack of response from the owner. I also tried to reach by phone and emails, but little to no response from them.
Here are the reasons why I am firmly convinced that I am a cheater:
- The property I booked is no longer available on booking.com. Property name Westminster Gardens is located at 24 Strutton Ground, Westminster Borough, London SW1P 2HR, United Kingdom. I checked this address and this is the address of a hair salon.
- They use the same images with different names and different places in booking.com. New name: London Prime Homes in West End and Westminister with new address: 104-105 Pall Mall, Westminister Borough, London, SW1Y 5EW, United Kingdom.
- You send me the second bill with the message that the amount is not paid.
- You have used 3 different phone numbers in 3 different places and 2 different email addresses:
In the Booking.com website has: +447553076066. The bill they sent on December 25 is: +447523145097 and the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
They sent a second bill on January 8 and said that the amount was unpaid, even though they deducted the full amount on December 25th. The second one had the phone number: +447923337233 and another e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first phone number +447553076066 is attached to an organization in the UK: www.champinternational.org.
Complaint on booking.com, but it's been almost a month and they have not found a solution.