It is a bit complex, what I currently do:
- I have an HTML-Page hosted on Github Pages
- I go to that page with a urlParameter
- The page parses it and renders a jpeg encoded with base64 (image.src=”http://superuser.com/data:…”)
What I want to do:
- I send some kind of request to the page from node.js, it will be inside a discord bot. I completely have no experience with that. Also please note, that I can’t use something like Selenium.
- Then I wait until the page loads/the jpeg image renders.
- I want to download this image and be able to attach it to a discord message (This part I will figure out myself).
Could anybody help?
If the question is not clear enough, I will explain more in detail.