Most trading articles focus on minimizing weaknesses rather than identifying and improving traders' strengths.
This seems to be because it is well known that you automatically increase your trading performance as you address your weaknesses. However, this is not always the case.
What strengths do we need to find in a retailer and why is it important to identify them?
Simply put, a strength is something in which you are good. However, if you do not use that particular power to get a productive result, you may not be able to see it or even see it as a weakness.
So think about how to identify your trading strengths. Here are a few steps that could help you:
Review your trade logs and identify the cases where you think you have achieved good results.
Identify your top 10 most profitable trades and note the following:
· Which pairs did you trade?
· Did you stick to your trading plan?
· Did you just start it based on it? technical analysis, Fundamental analysis, or were they a combination of both?
· How long have you been holding your trades?
· Have you ever searched for forex signals? The best forex trading signal provider to like Forextradingforyou is always there to help traders who really need it.
· Do you have your own trading style? Get the latest technical analysis of currency pairs or financial assets from the experienced traders with a detailed analysis of Forextradingforyou Trading system.
Not only do you find these questions, but you also identify other factors that have helped you win those trades.
Try to identify your first five people: creativity, curiosity, open-mindedness, learning joy, wisdom, bravery, perseverance, integrity, vitality, love, kindness, social intelligence, citizenship, fairness, leadership, forgiveness, modesty, self-esteem. Control, appreciation for beauty, gratitude, optimism, humor, spirituality.
Although self-reflection is helpful, we may overlook some features that other people can easily recognize in us. Take your time to ask for your opinion.
Ask your colleagues, the trade manager or the trainer and the friends what qualities you have that you consider a good trader.
Compile your inputs and compare them to your own list. You might be surprised how other people perceive you.
As with identifying your weaknesses, it's also important to know what you're good at, whether you're defeated or looking to improve your game.