As a package team member, you will be required to complete posting packages on other members’ forums and blogs when they are requested. It is expected that you have good grammar and are able to make excellent quality posts on package requests. Before you apply please be sure you have the time to commit and pull your own weight. If you are interested, please send @Ozzy47 a private message.
Applications may be left open after we have filled all positions, this is to ensure we have someone ready when positions become available. Please note if you are not chosen when you first apply you may be contacted later down the road, and please do not send in another application unless it has been over 2 months since your previous application or you have something to change.
Being a Package Team Member also entitles you to payment based on your package completion. You can earn 0.07 US$ per topic and 0.05 US$ per post/comment which will be sent out through your PayPal account.
In lieu of getting paid by US$ we are also willing to pay via our forum currency FP$ at the following rates
Per Post: 20FP$
Per Topic: 25FP$
Per Comment: 20FP$
FP$ will be paid monthly.
- You must be registered on Forum Promotion for at least one month.
- You must have at least 50 posts.
- You must not have received any official warnings in the past 6 months.
- Good grammar and spelling is a requirement, with the ability to communicate effectively with high quality content.
- If you are wanting to get paid via USD, you will need to have a PayPal account.
- You must be willing to use Slack/Discord.
Any fields marked by an asterisk is required.
(b)Name(Not your username)*: Age*(/b): (b)Discord Tag*(/b): (b)Previous Experience*(/b): (b)Why should you be selected?(This must be answered well)*(/b): (b)How many packages can you complete per week?*(/b): (b)Are there any commitments (e.g. school) that might prevent you from fulfilling your duties?*(/b): (b)Extra Info(Anything you want to add at all):(/b)
Package Team Leader