· The agile approach promotes a high level of engagement that keeps developers, project managers, designers, and clients on the same page.
· Everyone is welcome to give their input and make changes as per the requirement.
· Helps your development team understand the client’s requirements and add value to the product
· The best part of using agile methodologies is that they are user-centric and welcome feedback in the project before it goes live.
· Breaks down the product into manageable chunks and focuses on the development, testing, and collaboration to come up with a high-quality product.