Is it possible to assign a keyboard as an enter key?

I often work with CAD. With this CAD my right hand is almost always with the mouse. When I work with drawing, I often have to press Enter to accept or terminate a command that I'm working with. But with my right hand, the mouse is handled and the enter key is on the right hand, so it does not work easily or effectively.

Then my question is, is one way to assign another key that acts as the enter key (there are 2 keys that act like enter). My favorite is the Windows key as it is on the left and bottom side between CTRL / Fn and ALT. I almost never use this Windows key, so you can change the function.