javascript – SharePoint 2013 custom JS not working in IE11 list view


I seem to have some browser compatibility issue but not sure what is causing the issue.

I wrote my code using Chrome and buttons, Javascript, etc. runs good. Everything displays as it should. I’m using a CEWP in a list view page using JQuery.

The same code which functions properly in Chrome when run in IE11 results in buttons that don’t work and my widget (datepicker) doesn’t display on the page.

I took my code and pointed my browser at my local machine and the html and ran it (in IE11) and buttons and datapicker show up. Buttons work as expected.

So, my guess is something is going on in IE11 in SharePoint but not sure what that is.