I have a problem with some translations in Magento 2 2.3.0. My shop is in French, the text works well.
It seems that the problem only occurs with content coming from JS (AJAX and template).
View and edit cart
I have the same problem with the shipping calculation with the state / province, it is in the wrong locale.
When I check in to js-translation.json, there are about 300 translations, and "View and Edit Cart" is one of them. I do not know where these translations come from, my translation CSV has + 9,000 terms.
I switched between Dev and Prod modes to see if the generation has changed, but the same.
I have also executed these commands between these attempts
rm -rf var / generation / * var / di / * var / cache / * var / page_cache / * var / view_preprocessed / * pub / static / *; bin / magento setup: upgrade; bin / magento setup: di: compile; bin / magento setup: static-content: deploy --theme =[my theme] fr_CA -f; bin / magento cache: flush; bin / magento indexer: reindex;
Magento: Community Edition 2.3.0