I have a ‘TrainingList’.
The ‘TrainingList’ has columns titled Location, Member, ComplianceStatus.
Each Member may appear once or many times on the ‘TrainingList’, consequently, each Location name may appear on the ‘TrainingList’ once or many times.
I have a ‘LocationList’.
The ‘LocationList’ has a Location column and a Status column. The content of the Location column in the ‘LocationList’ will have the same content as the Location column in the ‘TrainingList’; meaning the Location names matches).
Power Apps updates the ‘ComplianceStatus’ column of the ‘TrainingList’ with either “Compliant” or “Noncompliant”.
I need to write an automatic flow that says –
- When an item is created or updated in the ‘TrainingList’
- The flow shall find all (specified) items and place them in a table (everything works to
this point; all specified items returned to the table – including Location)
- My flow populates a flow html table with the items I desire, including the column ‘Park’
- I need the flow to identify the names of ALL of the Locations returned to the html table
- I need to create an ‘Update Items’ that updates the ‘ComplianceStatus’ column of the
‘LocationList’ for ONLY the Locations returned to the html table
with “Noncompliant” (one filters in the html table.