I moved to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS recently and facing this issue with the input mic now.
Things that I’m using
- UBUNTU 20.04 LTS dual boot with windows 10
- External mic along with my headphones
- LENOVO Y520
ISSUES THAT IM FACING
- It’s picking up even the slightest of sound around the room
- When I sound test , The input is too loud with a lot of noise
- Fluctuations in the input
THINGS I TRIED.
- Adjusted the input volume – either my sound goes too low or comes with a lot of noise
- Enabling NOISE CANCELLATION doesn’t do the job
- I tried adjusting the mic input directly from UBUNTU – Still no change.
THINGS I STILL DIDN’T DO
- I didn’t reinstall discord
Could someone please find me a fix for this , I’m not able to find a proper answer for this.
Thanks in advance