I have a Redmi Note 4 which I tried to root and ended up bricking it. It would be very nice if some kind person could get me out of this..
If you don’t wanna read the whole story just jump to everything in short part..
I unlocked the bootloader (when the phone was working).. Flashed the twrp.. Even though the flashing was successful, my phone wasn’t booting in recovery mode.. and everytime I booted into the system it showed “The system has been destroyed”.. But the phone was still working.. booting normally. I googled the error and got a solution.. As the solution said.. I tried to change the version of aboot. And that’s when my phone closed it’s eyes..
My phone is getting detected by the pc as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.. I tried flashing the stock rom (fastboot rom) several times with different versions.. Was successful around 7-8 times but it didn’t work.. and now just the red led blinks when I plug it to pc or charge it..
Everything in short..
- Can go into EDL mode
- The red blinks when connected to pc or in charge
- The phone is detected by pc as
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008and
Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 900Ewhen driver is not installed.
- There is no hardware damage
- I Think I messed with aboot
What I have already tried:-
- Flashing stock fastboot rom successfully 7-8 times with MI flash tool and QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools)
- Pressing and holding the power button for 4-5 minutes
- Freezing the phone for an hour and then trying to reboot
- Draining the battery completely and then charging it till 100%
I’m really in a great trouble and I’d be really really really thankful if someone could help me..