Separate tripod head mount type

While cleaning up I found an old tripod that I nog longer use because at some point the head broke off. However, it seems very nuch like a new head can be attached to it. I’m no photography hardware expert though so I do not know what kind of tripod head should fit on it, and since the tripod is very cheap it doesn’t show a brand or build name. The attached image shows the top of the tripod. Can anyone tell me whether this is some sort of standard type that can have a separate head attached to it, and if so, what kind of head? Thanks so much!

Tripod head 1
Tripod head 2