File size: 67.4 MB
Railclone, described as powerful parametric tools for 3ds Max software, is a product group of Itoo. The developers of this product claim that this product, as the most powerful parametric modeling plug-in for 3ds Max around the world, is able to act fast with its unique array-based approach, it's simply an occasion.
In case you do not want to get any further
RailClone uses plug-ins to create parametric models. This is easier than in the past. In fact, this plugin uses a node-based editor (node-based editor) to create a hybrid that uses rules so you can use this plugin.
This advanced imaging product can be used for advanced projects such as architecture, visual effects and architecture, engineering and construction. You can also install plug-ins for the 2012 and 2019 versions of the implemented and used 3ds Max software. It also natively supports the most popular rendering engines as well as other benefits and features of this plugin that are very useful.
Features and RailClone:
-High compatibility in the construction of model parameters you
– Benefit from a simple graphical editor that makes it easy for users
– Ability to create and design any parametric model
-Very high processing speed you increase
– Use advanced geometric algorithms only clever
– Can be used to create advanced visual effects
Support for the 2012 and 2019 versions of the 3ds Max software
Autodesk 3ds Max 2015-2019
New features and improvements:
Added support for V-Ray Next
Added support for 3ds Max 2019
Support for Arnold 5.1 and above
Including RailClone Color support
– Updated library of Arnold materials
– Supermarket products have been added to the free library. Include 10 new presets, each with multiple product variants.
Chamfers can now be used in counting mode
Chamfers can now be used in adaptive mode.
– Bevel Mode and Bevel Offset have no effect. In all cases the same type of offset 0 bevel is used.
– "Sync between Generators" has been added to the "Random" node. This allows the same random values to be generated for all generators.
-Added UVW XForm -> "Rotate about Center".
It has no effect on the segment allocation.
– To be the same as the UVW XForm Max modifier, scaling is now applied after rotation (previously, scaling was applied before rotation).
– Added improvements to Update Manager.
– The Update Manager can be configured to check if a library has already been downloaded to a network. This saves multi-user offices that need to download the same content multiple times.
-iToo Toolbars (both Forest and RailClone) can be disabled by adding the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Itoo Software DisableToolbars = 1 (DWORD)
Modifiers in RailClone objects are used for nested objects.
-Only if Segment-> Nest is not enabled in the outer object. This mode is not compatible with modifiers.
– Added "SubSplineCounter" to the expressions.
Sub-spline index when using Compound X-Splines. Valid for both array and linear generators. Starts in 0.
– Several array inputs have been renamed to more understandable names according to how they work.
Link page -> start, right -> end, top -> top, bottom -> bottom, inside corner -> X corner, LT corner -> start up, RT corner -> end up, LB corner -> start below, RB corner -> bottom end
-For "Style-> Free Object" ignores the full spline transformation (Position / Rotate / Scale), not just the current position.
-This fixes a problem with XRef scenes bound to a rotated object.
– Existing scenes may be affected if you use the rotation or scaling of the spline. This can be remedied by repositioning the RC object for rotation (for example, using Alt + A) and applying an XForm to reset to the spline for scaling.
– Added warning when using point cloud mode with nested RC objects.
-Fixed: The Bevel Extend and Symmetric options are swapped.
-Fixed: Changes the value of Clipping-> Mode when exporting the Evenly-> Mode parameter.
– To repair it on existing styles, the generator must be recreated.
-Fixed: Equal mode creates additional segments on closed splines.
-Fixed: Parameters with the same name can not be exported.
– Fixed: Update Manager will not close properly in unattended mode.
-Fixed: Display -> "Use Instance Engine" has no effect in Arnold (is always on).
Fixed a rare crash in the expression editor on some operations (ie undo it if the focus is on the viewport).
– Fixed an issue where the even spacing was less than the size of the even segment.
-Fixed: Sequence and material-> Sequence operators begin with 2 equal segments.
-Fixed: Animated clipping splines are not updated correctly.
-Fixed: The style editor is not automatically closed when an RC object is deselected when editing an expression.
– Fixed bugs with no-bend segments and y-splines in arrays.
– Problems with automatic alignment to X-> XY have been resolved.
Fixed a crash with numeric nodes copied from a macro in the main style.
– Numeric nodes of main and macro styles are not interchangeable. Now RC blocks this possibility when copying and pasting.
-Fixed: Input macro nodes of different types can be rewired.
-Fixed: Macro outputs can not be rewired to a node of the same type.
The main configuration of the plugin can be defined with environment variables:
Any registry key used in the configuration can be replaced by a variable, where non-alphanumeric characters are replaced by & # 39; _ & # 39; be replaced.
Example: For "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Itoo Software RailClone Pro MainDir" you must define the variable "ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR".
, The minimum variables to run RailClone Pro are the following:
For network licenses: ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR = C: Program Files (x86) Itoo Software RailClone Pro
ITOO_SOFTWARE_LICENSES_LICENSEDIR = C: ProgramData Itoo Software Licenses
ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_USELICSERVER = 1
ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_LICSERVHOST = 192.168.1.20
ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_LICSERVPORT = 16720
For standalone licenses:
ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR = C: Program Files (x86) Itoo Software RailClone Pro
ITOO_SOFTWARE_LICENSES_LICENSEDIR = C: ProgramData Itoo Software Licenses
ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_USELICSERVER = 0
, If you define the variables in a .BAT file, make sure they are on both sides of the & # 39; = & # 39; do not insert a space, otherwise this will not work (this is a known Windows problem).
, Environment variables are only used by the Max plugin. Tools other than the license manager require the stll configuration registry key.
, If both registry keys and environment variables are defined, the variables take precedence over keys (priority order is Variables-> HKLM-> HKCU).
– Problems with the adaptive mode have been fixed.
– Fixed accuracy error when the segment is just ending at the border of the spline.
– Fixed a crash when dragging a macro category (no macro) from the macro tree in the style editor.
-Fixed Style-> Geometry-> Vertex Weld, which was buggy in the last version.
-Fixed: In point cloud mode, the Z offset is applied twice for segments with Bend disabled.
-Fixed Bug Computing Corner at the first vertex of closed splines.
– Fixed a change in the size of the note nodes when the style editor was zoomed in.
– Fixed "Simple Y Offset Mode" with collinear vertices.
– Fixed bug when "Extend X / Z size to area" and "X-> XY" mode with coplanar splines on XY were used.
Download of Nitroflare