Shimo VPN Client for Mac 5.0.1 Build 8877 | 12.1 MB
Shimo is the most versatile VPN client for OS X and truly allows anyone to master a secure network. It supports more protocols than any other VPN application! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP / L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
– Highest safety standards
– Optimized user experience
– Variety of VPN protocols
– Simultaneous connections
– Automated connections
– Two-factor authentication NEW
– Statistics and Accounting NEW
– Export and provision NEW
– OS X Yosemite / El Capitan NEW
Highest safety standards
– State-of-the-art technology ensures your connections are secure and your data is secure.
– Shimo is based on the latest available security technology. Your privacy and the security of your information are protected when you use Shimo to make network connections. We did not compromise on safety standards.
– Shimo offers encryption technologies such as AES-256, which are even certified by government organizations, global corporations, and the military. Encryption, however, is only as strong as the weakest link. As a result, our hash algorithms include SHA-2, the latest cryptographic hash functions. In addition, the secure exchange of cryptographic keys over insecure or public channels is enabled using the Diffie-Hellman (D-H) method.
– Similarly, passwords are often insufficient to increase the security of a system. If your connection requires certificates, smart cards, or unique passcode tokens such as RSA SecurID, our VPN client for Mac will provide the required set of tools through Extended Authentication (XAUTH).
Access to the menu bar
– Shimo is just a click away – from everywhere!
– No additional window is required to have complete control over your VPN connections. Shimo is easily accessible from the OS X menu bar: connecting and disconnecting VPN connections, accessing statistics and account information, or recording the secured IP address of connected accounts.
– User Experience is one of the core values of our product design philosophy. Thus, there are no complicated configuration dialogs or difficult-to-understand settings. Shimo, the most advanced VPN client for Mac, provides access and control in a simple and straightforward way with its sleek design.
– There are no restrictions regarding the use of VPN protocols.
– Shimo supports all popular VPN protocols that are currently available: the widely used Cisco VPN, the very secure OpenVPN and all standards compliant IPSec connections. PPTP (Point-to-Point Tunneling) and L2TP (Layer 2 Tunneling) protocols are also processed. The new Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol from Cisco – AnyConnect – is also supported by Shimo – the most flexible VPN client for Mac. With Shimo, you can also create encrypted secure shell (SSH) connections, including port forwarding for secure Internet surfing.
– There is no other VPN client for Mac that supports this variety of available protocols. If you want the all-in-one solution for your secure connections, Shimo is the technology of choice. This feature is not only useful when working with different connection types, but also when your system administrator updates or modifies the protocol you are using. With Shimo you are always ready and ready for action.
More than just one
– With Shimo you can make multiple connections at the same time.
– Shimo does not limit you to a single VPN connection at the same time. You can connect to multiple VPN endpoints at the same time. Therefore, Shimo is the favorite of power users and consultants. Complex networks can be easily managed with Shimo, the premier VPN client for Mac, because multiple connections can be set up using different protocols. Shimo provides features such as account search and categorization in groups to simultaneously manage and manage a large number of VPN accounts.
Two-factor authentication made easy
– Because passwords are no longer secure, Shimo supports modern two-factor authentication.
– Shimo stores all your account-related information in the OS X password management system: The Keychain. This includes your VPN credentials, such as passwords and PINs, and your certificates. The stored information is securely encrypted by your OS X user password.
– Shimo continues to build on the latest innovations in OS X security, including code signature, 64-bit, XPC services and more. This guarantees a high level of security for your sensitive data.
– In particular, by supporting modern two-factor authentication methods such as smart cards or tokens (eg RSA SecurID, Symantec VIP) Shimo is kept at the highest level in terms of data security. That's why Shimo is your first choice if you are looking for the most secure VPN client for Mac.
– Triggers help ensure that your connection is always secure. – Always.
– Secure VPN connections can only protect your data once it is established. To ensure that your network connection is secure when needed, Shimo allows automatic connection of VPN accounts based on specific trigger conditions.
– With Shimo, you can define triggers based on the network configuration of the computer, your geographic location, the Wi-Fi network, or the type of encryption. You can also configure triggers based on starting or stopping other applications. It's even possible to use VPN connections as a trigger for other accounts to automatically create daisy-chained VPN connections.
– You can also configure actions to take when a particular VPN connection is made or terminated. Connect to network servers, launch other applications, or check your corporate emails for new emails – everything is possible with Shimo's automation capabilities.
Statistics and Accounting
– Shimo records the information required to track billing information and displays live statistics for direct insight.
– Shimo is the perfect companion for consultants and business users. The integrated billing feature provides detailed time tracking so you can easily create meaningful summaries at the end of each billing cycle.
– The recorded data includes a timestamp, the duration, the IP address and the traffic. It is even possible to add further comments for later reference.
– In addition, a CSV export function allows further processing of this billing information in Numbers, Excel or other billing systems.
– Dynamic statistics show current data about active VPN connections. This means you can track your VPN connection data in real time with just one view.
Import, Export & Deployment
IT administrators love Shimo for its ability to import, export, and deploy accounts and configurations.
– Shimo can be easily used in companies or customers. Preconfigured accounts, including any required credentials, certificates, etc., can be provided by simply exporting certain VPN connections.
– As an IT administrator, Shimo lets you create deployment packages that contain everything your VPN users need to get started right away: VPN configurations, related additional files, potential scripts, and even Shimo user preferences. Deployed account configurations can even be set to read-only to prevent your clients from manipulating the VPN settings. Shimo is the perfect VPN client for Mac administrators.
– Shimo 4 supports OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite and also runs on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
start page –
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please say Thank you very much Keep the topic live