- The user creates a free account on behalf of his company.
- A few months later, he / she leaves the company (or is dismissed) and his / her company email is blocked.
- Someone from the company wants to get access to this account.
Currently, they need to go through the support to verify, etc. This is time consuming.
How would you simplify the account transfer?
I see the following options:
- Have her recover the user's emails, log in as he / she and transfer the account. (not very feasible for some companies)
- Insist that the user must invite colleagues as backup contacts
- If you need a backup email address (for example, general information @ or support @), anyone can use this address to restore access to their account from the company.
Or is there another option? What would you recommend?
Thank you so much!