This is a question about the UI of a table. Does implementing 1 and 2 at the same time lead to better UI/UX? Or is it too much?
- Change the background color of the table rows alternately.
- Change the background color of the target line when hovering over a line.
Dear Stackoferflow Fourm I would like to have a function in my Android Game Programming that allows the user to choose his own background image (I would like to let the user change the plane image) Unfortunately I have no idea how I could do that. If someone knows how to do it I would be very happy.!
I Will Remove Background and Edit images
**100% pen tool use
**3 Hours Express Delivery
Order with confidence!
If not happy, reimbursement is guaranteed!!!
You will receive it during a transparent PNG format, White background JPEG format, PSD format. So, once you order sure let me know please which format you want?
picture editing services…
• White Background
• Perfect background removal photo.
• Any background you need.
• Images Masking/Hair Masking.
• 100% transparent background.
• Drop Shadow/Natural Shadow
• Formats will be jpeg, PNG, PSD, RAW TIFF, etc.
• Best photo quality.
• Image resize/Cropping.
• Perfectly remove the edge.
• Color correction.
• Totally retouch.
• More realistic than before.
• Any special requirement if you have(we will fix together about it)
If you have any Question feel free to contact me.
I've found code that lets me have text as a watermark and I'm wanting something like that but not for the page – just for the div it's attached to. The techniques I've seen all utilise ::before or ::after and absolute positioning. Here's what I get if I change it to relative
View attachment 259776
This is going to be a pdf and it would have the heading repeated behind the text in pale grey.
I've got a fiddle at http://jsfiddle.net/bteghy3a/
But obviously, I have some way…
Text background for a div