Was this thread really started?!
I mean … how can anyone doubt which is the best?!?
Seriously … Google will soon be a major company for all platforms and things
You already own Youtube, they have tablets, cell phones and a lot of crap, the next step will be the purchase of Windows or Apple Lol
I've heard that they bought a mobile phone company for MILLIONS, just for a few patents …
Why Bing Delay for Website Index?
I'm working on a "semantic" browser engine that should make all search engines look the same. One way to do this is to hard-code parsing rules for each site. another is machine learning. The latter alternative is of course the hip and cool. 😉
I need a way to group links from search results from Bing, Google, and other popular search engines. Menu shortcuts, pagination, etc. should be in a different cluster than the listed search results. I tried KMeans, it did not work so well. DBSCAN worked well with Google, but I could not easily transfer the result to Bing.
In my case, there are many different functions that can be considered for HTML elements
Anchor. I tried to combine the number of children (recursive), the text length, the number of attributes and much more. Can you guess in which direction to go? I have no prior experience with machine learning so it is not trivial to tune an algorithm by hand.
Thankful for any feedback.
In October 2018, my website saw a sudden drop in traffic from Bing.com (about 90%). In the past, traffic was stable for several years.
Since then, I have contacted Bing Webmaster Support several times, but I have always been told that they can not provide policies for specific websites and have instructed me to follow the Bing Webmaster Guidelines – that's all.
However, a few days ago I received a response from the "high-level engineering team" with the information that … "we released an algorithmic update some time ago … nothing was specifically targeted at you".
Is there someone who had a similar situation at that time? I'm trying to find factors whose effects have changed during this algorithm update. I've already made a number of changes to the site and added loads of new content, but to no avail at the moment.
Is there someone who could have similar experiences?
Hello expert !! How to index a website instantly on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing? Please suggest some effective steps to get my website index on the search engine.
I created a new website a month ago. Two weeks ago I submitted the sitemap in the Bing search console.
At this time, it is still in Pending status. What should I do to get Bing up and running?
USA TARGETED Website TRAFFIC Niche Real Human & For Google or Bing
USA TARGETED Website TRAFFIC Niche Real & Human & For Google For $ 12
1. Really interested and niche-oriented guests from our advertising network
2. Only real and human guests who have the potential to increase their sales / opt-ins and probably improve their ranking
3. Free Class, Country and Device Registration included
4. Proxy and VPN guests (we have robust filters)
5. Real people sent to your site by redirects / pounders of sites related to your niche.
Note: The delivery time can be between five and thirty days and set to your chosen targeting settings.
1. 100% real guests with unique IP addresses – not generated by bots, spam or proxies, but only through real traffic
2. Traffic from a long-term advertising network, mainly niche-targeted pounders and set domain redirects
3. Country-oriented traffic for best results: select the host countries yourself (to select the languages, add our additional service).
4. Device targeted traffic (desktop, mobile or pill visitors)
5. At least fifty daily guests within thirty days (total one, 500+)
6. Direct traffic that is 100% Adsense safe
7. CPA Pages, Affiliate Sites, Landing Pages and Blogs are decided and endorsed by us
8. Full hunting included (browser, operating system, referrer, land etc.)
9. SEO safe & complementary service
10. Increase the value of your website and domain with a larger audience and an improvement in previews and impressions.
Read Carefully: It is quite possible to obtain sales, leads, or opt-ins through this service, but we can not guarantee this. These results depend on several factors and of course we can not manage the guests' actions. illegal download / streaming sites, fraud, fraud, copyright infringement, gambling, java applets, forced installations, fake pages.
(tagsToTranslate) Visitors (t) Visitors (t) Visits (t) Visitors (t) Website (t) Web (t) Website traffic (t) Web2 (t) Webtraffic (t) Websites (t) Real (t) High quality (t ) Hq (t) Blog (t) Blog comments (t) Blog posts (t) Blogs (t) Blogging (t) Blogseotraffic (t) Blogger (t) Human (t) Backlinks (t) Backlink (t) Backlinks (t) Backlinksbackl