Brain fx could be the main beneficiary of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids consist of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentanoic acid), both of which are involved in the brain development process. No wonder why they have absorbed these fatty acids into baby milk. Apart from folic acid, DHA has been introduced in milk formulations, as research has shown that these fatty acids help the mind to send warning messages to different parts of …
Brain FX Restore for muscle and tissue reconstruction,
I would like to know if a Bitcoin burn address can be bound to a string. This question is not
OP_RETURN or other ways to embed in a blockchain.
Here are the processes I went through:
- Create a 21-byte string (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
- Convert this string to Hex here: http://string-functions.com/string-hex.aspx. I receive: 6161616161616161616161616161616161616161
- Take the SHA256 twice here: http://extranet.cryptomathic.com/hashcalc/index Get the first four bytes: 7df8e299
- Now I have a hex string: 7df8e2996161616161616161616161616161616161616161. I convert it to a Base58 encoder with a hex: https://incoherency.co.uk/base58/
- Finally, I get the following string: sgwP7Xqw3GWATXNF9TW3RyDG16vbzTgRHA. What I put in the Bitcoin address cheker: http://lenschulwitz.com/base58.
- The mistake I get is
Invalid bitcoin address! Bad SHA-256 checksum!
What have I done wrong?
What is the mechanism of brain aging? Is it always a brain dysfunction?