Remote Process Explorer 5.2.0 build 257 Business License | File size: 7.29 MB
Remote Process Explorer – Manage processes on a remote computer in real time. The Remote Process Explorer allows you to retrieve and manage the list of processes. On a local or remote computer, users can end a process, run a new one, or change the priority of a process.
To do this, you do not need to install additional software on a remote computer because the program uses the built-in features of the operating system. The Remote Process Explorer allows you to view complete information about each running process. It also specifies the time the process started, the user who started the process, the path to its executable, and the amount of memory and CPU it uses.
This information is available in the Task Manager and is available for both a local and a remote computer. To manage a remote computer, Remote Process Explorer has built-in tools that it uses.
• Monitor all running processes on a local and remote computer.
• Display of parameters of running processes (process ID, parent PID, CPU, memory usage, priority, handles, threads, and more).
• Display of all parameters in real time.
• Display the process tree.
• End the selected process at any time.
• Change the priority of a process on a remote computer.
• Run new processes on a remote computer.
• Browse the Internet for information about the selected process.
• Add Computer Wizard.
• Groups in the computer list.
• Displaying the status of a computer in the list (On / Off).
• Automatically update the computer list.
• Two methods for determining the status of a computer.
• Use different accounts for each computer.
• Turn off the remote computer and restart.
• Additional administrative tools
• Added: Quick Filter Computer List
• Added: filtering processes by username, command line, and executable path.
• Changed: Show process list as tree view by default
• Fixed: Event Viewer from the Computer List menu could not connect to a remote computer
Download RapidgatorDownload of Nitroflare