Anyone using the official WHMCS Live chat? Any review comparing to tawk.to?… | Read the rest of https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1834517&goto=newpost
Live Chat & Visitor Tracking – WHMCS – Live Chat & Visitor Tracking – WHMCS
View attachment 17310
Chat and Engage with Your Customers to Increase Sales & Conversions
- See who is browsing your website in real-time and offer immediate customer support.
- Chat…Click to expand…
If you have a store on Shopify, can you recommend some interesting apps you are using?
Hello digitalpoint. I am looking to get a custom chat site created. The chat needs to be able to use autotranslate into different languages.
php + sql database is a must.
Kindly message me so I can share details of what I am looking to accomplish
kindly message me and I will provide gmail info and budget.
My wife just got a brand new iPhone. I am just wondering, how do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from Google Drive to iCloud or directly to the iPhone. I have backed up everything to Google Drive. Just need to know how to get it on to the iPhone. I googled a bit and there are some tools out there. But all of them are Mac or Windows software. All my laptops at home are Linux (Ubuntu, Arch, Suse and Mint).
With the raging pandemic not one kid is bored, we all want to develop a ‘privacy-conscious secure open cross-device scriptable chat app’. Mine is at the prototype stage. It’s a learning project with no dreams of ever being as good as one from the market leaders.
Please comment on all and everything preceding and proceeding.
– my ISP listening to my love letters
– John the neighbour, who has secretly hacked my router’s password (
qwerty), spying on all my friends
– the government knowing what I am planning to blow up next(my homework for Tuesday)
– Long Hui, stumbling upon a MITM record and a private key 5 years from now
– the government, now in uniform, seizing my computer and providing it to forensics
– some spider a smart guy wrote
– network analysis a la ‘hmm, so 126.96.36.199 is friends with 188.8.131.52’? Hmm.
– RSA with signing – if keys can be exchanged off-chanel (USB, phone verification, one time pad etc) this guarantees both that the author wrote the message and that the recipient is who they claim they are. Still not providing perfect forward secrecy, as Off-the-Record Messaging does.
– everything in RAM – it takes some sophistication to seize a plugged-in computer and many police departments lack that
– peer to peer – the ISP can still monitor packet destinations but at least there’s not central server which, if compromised, leaks at least the contact IPs. If this is insufficient for privacy, relays a la Tor could be setup.
– no ‘online’, ‘typing’ etc information obviously
– signing messages before encryption so that only the target reader can read the signature
– key exchange not yet established; currently exchanging public keys in cleartext; open for suggestions for next step
What is the C++ version of this G… | Read the rest of https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1831688&goto=newpost
Just in case if anyone looks up on Google Search Engine for example such as to learn how to do if … | Read the rest of https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1831685&goto=newpost