When I read about the e-commerce add-to-cart flow on the web and here for Stack Overflow, I found that this is a very common question, but it's difficult to make a decision, because we do not have any Compare alternatives and do not specify why we should opt for any strategy.
My question is:
In which situation should I choose each of the alternative bellows?
After clicking on "Add to cart" Button:
1. Stay on the current pagePerform an animation on the "Add to cart" button to indicate that the item has been added and display a bubble message in the mini cart in the header.
2. Stay on the current pageScroll through the screen to be frequently bought together and display a message that the product has been added to the cart.
3. Open a modal with continue to buy and checkout and frequently purchased items.
4. Go to an intermediary site like Amazon do.
5. Forward to the shopping cart and guarantee that there is another buy button.
Ps: I already read. Do we need to view the shopping cart page after the user has clicked on the list page "Add to Cart"? and What's the Best Ecommerce Add-to-Cart Flow??
I know that everyone has a good reason and an interesting conversion and would be great if they can List pros and cons for everyone to argue about your proposed use.