– Amazon AWS S3 Storage
– Option to hide creators from homepage if you enter “0” in admin->configuration
– Option to hide/show earnings simulator (homepage) in admin->configuration
– Subscriptions were not appearing correctly in admin panel section.
– Total Tips in admin dashboard was not appearing correctly.
– Image orientation on large images fix.
– Fix to “allow guests” feature to see browse creators or user profiles pages (it was not allowing if even logged in)
– Fix to content…
.(tagsToTranslate)xenforo(t)xenforo themes(t)xenforo nulled(t)xenforo free(t)xenforo 2.2(t)nulled(t)nulled script(t)whmcs(t)whmcs nulled(t)scripts(t)nulled scripts(t)vbulletin(t)vbulletin nulled(t)vbulletin 5 nulled(t)xenforo resources(t)wordpress download(t)wordpress nulled forum
How to get rid of duplicate content?
I have written a WPF application which uses some NuGet packages. The NuGet packages’ DLLs are installed together in the application installation folder. What if the DLLs are swapped with malicious binaries? Does Windows automatically detect that or I have to check all DLLs’ integrity in my program on application start up?