So I was wondering (I searched the internet and various websites and unfortunately did not find what I needed)
- I want to customize and create the Android operating system for my mobile phone.
My device information for physical tests:
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace, SM-J111F
- Run Android 5.1.1 (I've updated the ROM from 4.x.x to 5.1.1)
I would like this mod / patch to be added to the 5.1 version of Android, but if it can be integrated into all versions, that would be great, but I am amming for Android 5.1.x.
- Q1: Password protection for the recovery menu (such as BitLocker password query)
- Q2: Password protection for the OTA download menu (over-the-air) (such as the BitLocker password query)
- Q3: Password protection for the flashing ABD (enter password using the ABD prompt before a user can perform updates or data uploads / downloads on the device)
In terms of Q3 (as above) I would like to limit the number of accepted passwords to at least 5 minutes per password attempt. (so 12 password attempts would take to complete an hour)
- Could you please tell me which files may need to be changed, as well as information about the tutorials I can follow?
- Start from the beginning (I have no Android OS development experience, except a few apk apps from Unity3D)
- I'm a software developer and I've been working with embedded systems running C and C ++. A few web apps and some backend C # systems.
Thank you for the help and support in advance!