We have seen the rise of the virtual world in the twenty first century, which is a world that exists entirely on the internet. The currency that is used is known as bitcoin, but it does not possess any physical form. Bitcoin has now become a widely used currency, especially in China, the economic powerhouse. However, the lack of physical form makes bitcoin completely different to what money should be.
A long time ago, the value of money was exactly what it was made of. Gold coins were made, and their value depended on the amount of gold in circulation. Nowadays, most money is printed on paper, which does not have that much value. Therefore, the government can print as much money as it wants as long as it has the cheap materials needed to print the money.
Bitcoin is the next step in this worrying trend regarding the creation money. Bitcoins have no physical form, and they cost almost nothing to create. However, using bitcoin is very convenient as online transactions can be carried out using a currency which is suitable for expediting simple financial transactions.
more details : Virtual Trading and the Global Economy
As part of our new Opinion-Editorial and Guest Article Series today we are talking about the impact of a potential US and Global Recession may or may not have on the hosting industry.
To expand on the subject and cover it from a front-seat perspective we asked Dustin B. Cisneros, a 12 year industry veteran, and who currently serves as RackNerd’s CEO to offer his thoughts on the topic. His company is a reputable Resident Host here within the LowEndBox community and is notable for its continued expansion including the opening of their new office space despite what is seemingly a shrinking economy.
In a new guest post shared by Dustin, he shares some tips on how to flourish and prosper even during an economic contraction. Seeing that a lot of LEB community members are entrepreneurs, small business owners, or hosting company operators, we hope that this article will add valuable takeaways and insight.
After a dozen years since the last major 2008 recession, 2020 has certainly taken an unexpected turn of events with COVID-19. It goes without saying that the United States, along with the rest of the world is experiencing economic turbulence during these “new normal” times – so what can you do today to prepare and solidify your success and stability for the future?
Here are 5 key points to keep in mind:
1. Make a decision to expand. It doesn’t matter if you’re a business owner or not – this applies to all areas of your life. First, it’s important to understand that change starts with you. For example, I strive to be expanding across all my dynamics (family, business, relationships, work, etc). I see contractions as an opportunity that can put me at an advantage, because on the other side of this, I know that with the right actions, it’ll put me in a stronger position in the future as a result of my actions today.
2. Increase Your Discipline. It’s important to have more outflow (activity being put out) rather than inflow (i.e. watching Netflix). During these uncertain times when most of the world is under stay-at-home orders, those who will succeed the most are those who have an increased level of discipline to get things accomplished, even while at home.
3. Be Receptive to Change & New Ideas. The old way you previously used to do things isn’t going to work anymore in the “new normal” day and age that we live in. You’re going to need to start operating with a mindset of control. Take action now, you’re responsible for your own economy.
4. Business Owners: Stay in Communication with Your Customers & Vendors. This is key! Staying in communication with your customers, vendors, and partners is crucial more than ever before to ensure the long term success of your business during these times. Keep your customers in the loop with frequent email & social media updates, and continue to find creative ways to expand your value delivery.
5. Invest in Your Skills. Use your extra stay-at-home time to invest in self-improvement and honing your skills. Don’t hesitate to invest time, energy, and resources towards improving yourself, especially new times like this. Investing in yourself is always, without a doubt, the best investment you can ever make, in any economic status. Get committed to being exclamatory at what you do – rather than average. For example, when a company has to make a decision to furlough or lay off people, the safest ones are the ones who are absolutely stellar and go above and beyond on the job. Be sure to deliver, and always with the mindset of over-delivering.
Thanks to the above actions on a consistent basis – my company, RackNerd, has continued to expand, rather than contract even during these new times. As a way of example, we originally planned on opening our office space in October of 2020. We’ve been fortunate enough to beat the goal – this month (May 2020), we toured offices, negotiated office space, and construction. Five months ahead of schedule, we signed the letter of intent, and are moving forward with the opening of our new and expanded office in Upland, California with a target opening date of June 1st, 2020.
On top of this, we’re continuing to find ways to continue to add extra value to our customers. With the new office space, we will be supporting more staff members than ever before in our administration office, and as such – we will be able to deliver an unprecedented level of value delivery to our customers, offering faster and more solid support than the already-fast support our customers are accustomed to.
If you are one of those hungry individuals chasing success, personal and professional growth, I only encourage you to take the risk now! Do it!
Have concerns, questions, or need guidance? Get it touch with me via email email@example.com — If there’s anything I can help with, please feel free to get in touch and if you’re fortunate enough to be nearby our new upcoming office space in Upland, California and would like to visit please do 🙂
Wishing you nothing but the best, I’m pulling for you!
Editors Note: The opinions and context above are solely those of the author, Dustin Cisneros, and do not represent the opinions, values, or positions of LowEndBox. If you or your company would like to take part in a Guest Post, Interview, or Op-Ed, please contact the LowEndBox administration on our Help Desk.
I’m Jon Biloh and I own LowEndBox and LowEndTalk. I’ve spent my nearly 20 year career in IT building companies and now I’m excited to focus on building and enhancing the community at LowEndBox and LowEndTalk.
False. We’ve already established Trump and Republicans are the ones inflicting great damage to the nation with their reckless spending and driving up the debt by $10 trillion in 3 years. Why not tell us what the Trump plan to pay off the debt is? And spare us the “Oh, we’ll grow our way out of it” line you’ve used in the past.
New York (CNN Business)The economy has gone from President Donald Trump’s greatest political asset to perhaps his biggest weakness.
Unemployment is spiking at an unprecedented rate. Consumer spending is vanishing. And GDP is collapsing. History shows that dreadful economic trends like these spell doom for sitting presidents seeking reelection.
The coronavirus recession will cause Trump to suffer a “historic defeat” in November, a national election model released Wednesday by Oxford Economics predicted.
Heat doesn't matter to slow the spread, otherwise it wouldn't be in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Florida. The economy will be in a depression that is not easy and quick to fix and that never "rocked" before Covid 19 unless you were rich. Biden didn't do anything, but Dump had dozens of allegations against him. Biden is also +7 on dump and dump has no chance of reelection. Zero.