I'm a little confused because I've read quite a bit of information online.
Let's assume the following scenario:
- British passport holder. Older than 18 years but younger than 50 years. Otherwise, no criminal records or exceptional cases.
- I've never been to Thailand.
- Fly to Thailand (no prior visa).
- Will be stamped for 30 days.
- Another 30 days will be renewed 30 days ago.
- Renewed 30 days ago (now almost 90 days)
- Flies out 90 days ago (no overstay)
- Flies back to Thailand within a week and repeats the same process.
When I search for regulations online, I don't see a visa policy for Thai tourists that specifically avoids this.
However, I see many people on the Internet who claim that this is not possible in practice.
Are there numbers about how often this can be achieved?
Is this in a regulation or is it just randomly carried out by the immigration officer on duty?