Here is the list of things that frustrate me.
- List of campaigns with horizontal scroll bar. You only need to scroll to see other information, and the other terms are in ellipsis.
- The home button. I expect it to bring me to my campaign list as it was the first screen I see when I click on the Facebook ad manager. Instead, it brings me to Business Home.
- Visit the list of campaigns and ads as a TABLE. Why can not you just add the Campaigns menu to the page navigation?
- The export option field is located behind the reduced page navigation. You can not see the entire field and no other labels.
- You want to unsubscribe? It is not on the top right of the screen. It is located at the bottom left and the title is "Your personal ad account ..". Her name is elliptical.
I'm sure Facebook can do better, it's just not what I expected.
I've been locked out for Facebook and Messenger for the past 5 days for some reason. He asked me to confirm my phone number and confirm that a verification code was sent. I have not received it yet or have not yet found a way to connect with Facebook and talk to someone to solve this problem. Most of the help links found require access to Facebook, which I do not have.
Any advice on how to fix it or how to get in touch with Facebook.
Thank you very much
On Facebook, "People you may know," only women are proposed to me for a year, and I'm just being proposed to other women. I am a woman and interested in men. I included that in my information. I tried to add a few men to change that, but nothing.