As indicated by 2018, Identity Guard reports fraud: Fraud leads to a new era of complexity of Javelin Strategy and Research. There were 16.7 million identity theft victims in 2017, a record high that reached a record high last year. Criminals engage in complex conspiracy to blackmail identities, leaving record numbers of exploited. The stolen sum reached $ 16.8 billion a year ago, than 30 percent of the US
Be careful on the internet:
In the UK, the majority of the population uses broadband services. The internet makes everything easy for the buyer. Half of the UK population uses online account management, pays their bills, buys and uses the Internet to perform their daily tasks.
Precautions against identity theft:
- As per Identity Guard reviewsNever share your social security number unless it is absolutely necessary. Also, do not bring your social security card with you anywhere.
- It is said, always try to separate personal information as much as possible, because if something has lost, at least strangers have only one piece of information and not everything.
- If you want to communicate with your bank through social networking sites such as the live chat support option, never include your bank details in your text message.
- Never enter a real age and places on Twitter, Facebook and other social media apps.
- Before you publish information such as photos, videos and other details, you should search for the link that says privacy and policies.
- Never use not licensed and expired spyware, firewalls, and other antivirus programs because they are not eligible for software updates.
- Always create a strong and unique password for your social media account. How do you choose a password that contains both letters and numbers.
- Do not sign in to your social media account from public Wi-Fi and computers.
- Watch what links you click, like and share.
- If you have experienced, you are a victim of identity threats, without much thought, share your difficulties with the cybercrime Agencies. More information can be found here: www.noidentitytheft.com