CertExams Juniper Simulator with Designer for JNCIA v3.8.0 | 18 Mb
The network simulator provides a virtual lab environment in which a router network can be simulated. The software is aimed primarily at candidates preparing for JNCIA exams.
Key features of Network Simulator With Designer:
– Practical exercises for the practice.
– Simulate the Juniper® J-series routers (J2320, J2350, J4350, and J6350) and the M-Series routers (M7i and M10i).
– Simulate Juniper® Junos routers.
– Support for multiple router commands
– Detailed help files
– Support short form commands. You can enter shortcuts in the Junos simulator.
– router simulator
– Network designer with drag-and-drop function for inserting devices and ports. GUI-based device configurator.
– Detailed laboratory manual provided.
– Available ports are Serial, Ethernet, Sonet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, E1, T1, T3
start page –
Recommend Link Hight Speed | Please say Many Thanks Keep the topic live