Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred / Siacoin / Lbry / Pascal / Blake2s / Keccak AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner,
Latest version is v14.7 – Supercharged Edition:
– The Miner driver does not need to be put into test mode anymore. To disable test mode, use the -driver uninstall option (with administrator privileges) and restart the computer.
Then start miner with administrator privileges to automatically install a new driver if needed (or use the -driver install option directly).
If you have problems with signed drivers, you can use the -driver install_test option. It uses the old method: Enables test mode (requires restart) and installs unsigned drivers.
– The "-showpower" option for GPU power consumption statistics has been added. Press "s" to display it. Both AMD and Nvidia cards are supported, with the exception of Linux GPU Pro drivers and Radeon7 cards.
– Remote Manager updated to show the total power consumption.
– fixed the problem with the option "-logsmaxsize", if the option "-logfile" specifies the directory for log files.
– Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
DOWNLOAD LINK: MEGA – Download Claymore & # 39; s Miner v14.7
Version is v14.6 – Supercharged Edition:
– The -rxboost option now supports old AMD maps (Hawaii, Tonga, Tahiti, Pitcairn). Use "-rxboost 1" to improve the hathrate by up to 5% by using some extra memory timings.
– Now the option "-rxboost" supports all AMD drivers.
– "-strap" for AMD cards now also supports AMD blockchain drivers.
– Some changes to reduce obsolete shares a bit further.
– Added option "-minspeedtime".
– added statistics for accepted stocks (min / max / average), press "s" to see them.
– Remote Manager updated to show the accepted release time.
– Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
– Supports the spontaneous application of optimized memory timings (straps) in Windows without flashing VBIOS cards (currently only Polaris, Vega, Nvidia 10xx cards) at a speed of up to 20%. The best carriers for Ethereum are included.
– Supports the new "Dual Mining" mode: The simultaneous removal of Ethereum and Decred / Siacoin / Lbry / Pascal / Blake2s / Keccak has no effect on the rate of Ethereum's mining. Pure Ethereum Mining mode is also supported.
– Ethereum's effective mining speed is 3-5% higher due to a completely different Miner code – less invalid and outdated releases, higher GPU utilization, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler kernels.
– Supports both AMD and nVidia cards, also mixed.
– No DAG files.
– Supports all stratum versions for Ethereum: Can be used directly without proxies with all pools supporting eth-proxy, qtminer or miner-proxy.
– Supports Ethereum and Siacoin Solo Mining.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Decred.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Siacoin.
– Supports Stratum for Lbry, Pascal, Blake2s, Keccak.
– Supports failover.
– Displays detailed mining information and hash values for each card.
– Supports remote monitoring and management.
– Supports GPU selection, built-in GPU overclocking features and temperature management.
– Supports Ethereum forks (extent, etc.).
– Windows and Linux versions.
This version is POOL / SOLO for Ethereum, POOL for Decred, POOL / SOLO for Siacoin, POOL for Lbry, POOL for Pascal, POOL for Blake2s, POOL for Keccak.
Old AMD cards require Catalyst (Crimson) 15.12 for optimal performance and compatibility.
For AMD 4xx / 5xx cards (Polaris) you can use all current drivers.
Set the following environment variables for AMD cards, especially if you have 2 … 4 GB cards:
This miner can be used for free, but the current developer fee is 1%, and the miner scours 36 seconds for developers every hour.
For all 2GB cards and 3GB cards, devfee is 0%. On these maps, you can therefore dismantle all ETH forks without devfee. In this case, this miner is completely free.
If some cards are 2 … 3 GB and some cards are> 3 GB, 2 … 3 GB, Devfee Mining only uses cards that have more than 3 GB of memory. Miner displays appropriate messages at startup.
The second coin (Decred / Siacoin / Lbry / Pascal / Blake2s / Keccak) will be deducted without developer fee.
The developer fee is therefore 0 … 1% if you disagree with the developer fee – do not use this miner or use the "-nofee" option.
Attempts to cheat and remove developer fees result in a slightly slower mining speed (like "-nofee 1"), even though the miner has the same hashrate.
Miner can not stop simply when a cheat is detected, as the creators of cheats would know that the cheat did not work and they would find new tricks. If the miner shows no mistakes or slowdowns, they are happy.
This version is only for current AMD video cards: 7xxx, 2xx and 3xx, 2GB or more. Current nVidia video cards are also supported.
You can use the config.txt file instead of specifying options on the command line.
If there are no command-line options, Miner checks the config.txt file for options.
If the command line contains only one option, it must be the name of the configuration file.
If the command line contains two or more options, Miner inherits all options from the command line, not the configuration file.
Place one option per line if the first character of a line ";" is. or "#", this line is ignored.
You can also use environment variables in "epools.txt" and "config.txt" files. For example, define the environment variable "WORKER" and use it as "% WORKER%" in config.txt or in epools.txt.
If only for mining in Ethereum:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F -epsw x
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu.sparkpool.com:3333 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F -epsw x
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth.f2pool.com:8008 -ewal 0xd69af2a796a737a103f12d2f0bcc563a13900e6f -epsw x-worker rig1
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0xd69af2a796a737a103f12d2f0bcc563a13900e6f -epsw x-worker rig1
EthDcrMiner64.exe -pool stratum + tcp: //daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com: 3353 -ewal 1LmMNkiEvjapn5PRY8A9wypcWJveRrRGWr -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0
Ethereum Forks Mining:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -pool exp-us.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal 0xd69af2a796a737a103f12d2f0bcc563a13900e6f -epsw x -allcoins -1
Ethereum SOLO mining (assuming it is 192.168.0.1:8545):
Use the epools.txt and dpools.txt files to specify additional pools (you can use the -epoolsfile and -dpoolsfile options to use different file names).
These files have the text format, one pool per line. Each pool has 3 connection attempts.
The miner is automatically disconnected if the pool does not send new jobs for a long time or if the pool rejects too many shares.
If the first character of a line ";" or "#", this line is ignored.
Do not change the distance. Parsing requires spaces between parameters and values.
If you need to specify the "," in the parameter value, use two commas – "will be treated as a comma.
You can reload the files "epools.txt" and "dpools.txt" at runtime by pressing the "r" key.
The pool specified on the command line is the "main pool". The miner will try to return there every 30 minutes if another pool from the list needs to be used.
If no pool was specified on the command line, the first pool in the list of failover pools is the main pool.
You can change the 30-minute period to a different value with the -ftime option or disable the switch to the main pool with -ftime 0.
You can also use environment variables in "epools.txt", "dpools.txt" and "config.txt" files. For example, define the environment variable "WORKER" and use it as "% WORKER%" in config.txt or in epools.txt.
You can also select the current pool at runtime by pressing the "e" or "d" key.
REMOTE MONITORING / MANAGEMENT
Miner supports remote monitoring / management through the JSON protocol over unformatted TCP / IP sockets. You can also retrieve current console text lines over HTTP.
Start "EthMan.exe" in the subfolder "Remote Management" (Windows version only).
For more information, see the integrated Help. The file "API.txt" contains further details about the protocol.
– AMD Cards: Some cards show a non-constant mining speed in dual mode, sometimes slowing slightly. This issue has been largely resolved in newer versions, but not completely.
– AMD Cards: On Linux with GPU Pro drivers, the list of GPUs may be different from the list of temperatures. With -di you can change the order of the GPUs so that both lists match.
– nVidia Cards: Dual mode is not as effective as AMD cards.
– Windows 10 Defender recognizes Miner as a virus, some antivirus programs do the same. Miner is not a virus, add it to Defender exceptions.
I've been writing miners since 2014. Most of them are recognized as viruses by some paranoid anti-virus programs, perhaps because I'm packing my miners to protect them from disassembly, perhaps because some people include them in their botnets, or maybe they are Antivirus programs do not know well. In those years many people used my miners and no one has confirmed that my miner stole or did anything bad.
Note that I can guarantee clean binaries only for official links in my posts in this forum (Bitcointalk). If you've downloaded miners from another link, it may actually be a virus.
My miners are source remote, so I can not prove that they are not viruses. If you think I'm writing viruses instead of good miners, do not use that miner, or at least not on systems without valuable data.
1. Install Catalyst v15.12 for legacy AMD cards. Fury, Polaris and Vega cards use the latest blockchain drivers.
2. Disable overclocking.
3. Set the environment variables as described above.
4. Set the virtual memory to 16 GB or more.
5. Restart the computer.
6. Check the hardware and the risers.
7. Set a timeout in the .bat file before you start Miner at startup (30 seconds or even one minute) and try "-ethi 4" to see if it's more stable. It can help if miner is not stable on a system.
– Miner works too slowly if I own ETH / ETC, but works fine if I have an ETH fork.
Make sure you have "Compute Mode" enabled in AMD drivers. You can also press the "y" button to enable Compute Mode in AMD drivers for all cards (Windows only).
– I can not find ETH / ETC with an Nvidia 3GB card in Windows 10.
Internally, Windows 10 allocates about 20% of GPU memory, so applications can use only 80% of GPU memory. Use Windows 7 or Linux.