News from Mass-Planner
I know you’ve been waiting to hear what we’ve been doing with Mass Planner so here are the highlights.
1. We’ve moved most of the data that was kept in RAM to databases on your computer
You might not have noticed this update but it was a huge one for us that involved a lot of work that span over a period of several months
What this means for you:
– MP will occupy a lot less RAM
– overall performance should be higher
– SSD drives are now very good and make MP a lot faster than normal HDD drives.
Things to note:
– if you notice any problems/errors do let us know so we fix them
– do not use MP from an USB stick as it will create errors in the database
2. Making Mass Planner easier to use
We’ve also started to go through the different sections of the software and arrange items better in order to make them easier to be understood and used.
You might have noticed different tools, like the follow tool getting all the options more organized.
We’ve also added a vertical collapse, you can find it in the top right corner. It will make the interface use less space
vertically and will help on low-resolution screens by having a bigger work area.
There are a lot more small and medium updates that you can read about in our changelog or update page.
3. We’re continuing to gather a lot of high-quality guides and content on our community forum
These should help you succeed online, in case you didn’t already, check them out:
– How To Add Your URL To Multiple IG Accounts By Creating Multiple Landing Pages
– Do you make money online? No? What’s your excuse then?
– Three Simple Tricks To Grow Your Instagram Profile
– Tips To Improve Your Instagram “Trust Score”
– (JOURNEY) To happiness
– Free Tool For Facebook Pages
A lot more great discussions await your input on our forum.
As always if you need help with anything don’t hesitate to contact us.
To your online success,
The Mass Planner Team.