Operating system and system | Original installation file | x64x86 | 2.62 GB / 2.34 GB
Languages: English | Update: September 2019
A new version of Microsoft Office 2013 has received an updated user interface and became more social. It's optimized for working with touch and gestures, pens, mice, and keyboards, and supports all new Windows-based devices, including tablets. OneNote and Lync are the first applications for the Office. In the style of Windows 8 they are the basis for working with the tablets and your fingertips. Incidentally, it is claimed that Windows 8, including Windows RT, is fully supported.
In case you do not want to get any further
Office 2013, which includes new versions of the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote applications, will be installed on devices running ARM Windows 8, including Microsoft Surface. One of the key features of Office is its tight integration with cloud-faylohranish SkyDrive. Documents and all settings are stored in it by default, which facilitates access from any device connected to the network. The content is available offline and is synchronized when the connection to the network is restored. Of social possibilities is primarily the integration with Skype to mention. Skype contacts are built into Lync so you can call or send instant messages. Another feature – the People Card – allows you to view contact information on the Facebook and LinkedIn networks, including status updates, photos, contact information for yourself, and so on. additional ointment: The new Microsoft Office works with Windows 7 and Windows 8, the software giant has decided to exclude support for operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista. The release of the new Microsoft Office is expected in early 2013.
List of known changes in Office 15:
• The new user interface, which comes closer to the concept of Metro, flat menu buttons analogous to Office 15 (or Office 2013 – the name of the market), should be included in the new package.
Ability to display comments while reading;
• New ways to increase / decrease font size, alignment, line, and page width, as well as to control the spacing between paragraphs.
• New "Page Layout" menu in the control panel in edit mode.
• Office 2013 does not support working with earlier generation operating systems, except for Windows 7 only.
• According to developers, the new version of the Office software will support work on the iPad. With the special release, users get an "Apple" tablet that they can use in the special edition of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (OneNote for iPad is already available).
• On ARM disks, Office 15 is an integral part of Windows RT (special Winodws 8 assembly for PCs with ARM processors).
• Expected to be an office suite that integrates with popular social networks like Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail and SkyDrive.
• You can also say that the software company is preparing an online platform for third-party Office Marketplace programs.
• In the Office 15 version, the Starter Edition was abolished, which in practice was not very popular among users. Instead of this edition, it was decided to distribute a 60-day trial of the standard set of Microsoft Office.
Programs included with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013:
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft InfoPath
• Microsoft Lync
• Microsoft OneNote
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Powerpoint
? Microsoft Publisher
• Microsoft SkyDrive Pro
• Microsoft Visio Viewer
• Microsoft Word
• Office shared features
• Office tools
Update for Excel 2010: September 10, 2019 (KB4475574)
Update for Office 2010: September 10, 2019 (KB4475599)
Update for Office 2010: September 10, 2019 (KB4464566)
Update for Project 2010: September 10, 2019 (KB4461631)
Computer and processor: 1 GHz x86 / x64 processor or higher with SSE2 instruction set
Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bits) / 2 GB RAM (64 bits)
Hard disk: 3.5 GB of free hard disk space
Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card.